Produced by Gary Drevitch
WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THIS MESSAGE FROM THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON: YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!
The World Series has sucked up all of our prime blogging time these past few days, and we're now embarking on a weekend pilgrimage to join our people in their ritual celebrations at the Fens. Upon our return, look to us for the latest news on all of the following:
- Learning from leaves
- Listening to the (stuffed) animals
- Why it shouldn't hurt to be gifted (or even just talented)
- Why restaurants want to make your kids fat no matter they tell the media
- Why everyone's kids are sicker at night
- How Small Fellow and Tony Girl got their flu shots -- and you didn't
- Why kids should never touch your money (especially if his friends hang out at the OTB)
- What the subway map teaches us
- Who always wins in child custody battles
- Why Lincoln Logs kick Baby Einstein's flabby butt
- Where to find the best $1,500 tricycle on the market, and . . .
- Is four years old really too old for a pacifier (yeah, OK, we know, we know. So you're so smart, YOU got tell Small Fellow to give it up!)
October 29, 2004 | Permalink |
The comments to this entry are closed.